Thursday 5 April 2018

Katzelkraft Monstres des Carpates, using ruibber scraps for coloring, with video

Today I tried diecutting the rubber left over from cutting up the Katzelkraft Monstres des Carpates. Didn't work with thinlits, You might have more luck if your have those thick steel rule dies. I sued Scissors after I traced the dies onto the rubber. Round if probably the most difficult shape to cut, but think triangles, rectangles, squares, blobs. Any shape you might already have in your stash. Like my Simon Says Stamp presents and ornaments set.

I attach the monster to my Stamper's friend with taperunner and I used Versafine onyx black ink to stamp them onto the cardbase.

Then I used a variety of Memento dewdrops and circle sizes and to finish it off the little circle in the SSS set.

For the Sentiment I also used SSS, the You matter set and I also stamped it in Versafine onyx black ink.

If you want dimension you could add enamel dots or drops.
The birds are also katzelkraft (corbeaux silhouettes) and the sentiment is from Sizzix (birthday by Stephanie Barnard)

No comments:

Post a Comment