Tuesday 15 August 2017

Mini Milka or After 8 mints treat envelopes, with video

I made the black ones for a Simon Says Stamp Challenge a few weeks ago. People liked them so much, I thought I'd show you how I make them.

You need the WRMK punchboard, or the SU one, and 4"x4" pieces of card. If you use a 12x12" paper you'll get 9 out of the one sheet, with no left overs.
Once you've cut your pieces align in the envelope punchboard at the 2"mark, punch and score and repeat for the other sides.
I glued mine with gluedots, but you can use any glue you like, hot glue, liquid glue and or tape, just make sure it's strong enough.

I like to score the flaps, then put the treat inside and glue it shut. The treats are very snug in there, and it's a bit easier, but you don't have to.

Decorate your little treat with ribbon, flowers, diecuts, twine, whatever you fancy.

Might be cool for Halloween to hand out at the door.

1 comment:

  1. Met deze video is de uitleg compleet van je leuke 'weggevertjes' Maaike.
    Super dat er 9 uit een vel gaan.
    Dank je wel.

    ReplyDelete