Tuesday 16 May 2017

Spots and Stripes

Spots and Stripes is the challenge over at Less is More.
It took me a while to come up with this card, although the image is perfect I didn't think to use it.
I used the zebra from Les Jungles from Katzelkraft stamps and the sentiment from Paper Smooches' fun and flirty.
I have another sentiment from Art Impressions that would have works great too: "weird? please I'm a limited edition", but it was a tad too big I felt., maybe if I had stamped it on the bottom, oh well will go try later ;-).
I used Simon Says Stamp Intense black onto the Crafter's companion Neenah paper and colored the image with my Spectrum Noirs and Illustrator  markers.
I applied Nuvo glitter gloss shimmer pen over the jacket as an embellishment.

For more information on the Less is More Challenge, see this

10 comments:

  1. This zebra stamp always makes me smile, maybe I should add it to my collection so it could cheer me up always when I have a less good day! :) I love the design of your card, the great sentiment and wonderful coloring. Perfect little one layer! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card! I love the cute, quirky zebra and brilliant sentiment. Great colouring too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maaike, that's just a sooo cool zebra, cool idea and great combined with the real funny sentiment.
    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely AWESOME! This is such a fun card in brilliant colors.
    Katrin
    (Thanks a lot for you nice comment. ;))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this guy...such a terrific card. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun stamp and perfect for the challenge, it's a fab CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card for a challenging challenge!! You nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FAB card and that's my FAVE image from the "Les Jungles" set too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete