Monday 15 May 2017

Oldie but goodie: Little stinker, with video

My card today is made with Art Impressions stamp little stinker, sold out at the mo, but I just got it as Simon Says Stamp, it's from 2013 according to the package.
I stamped him with Simon Says Stamp Intense black onto Schut watercolor paper.
Masked him with liquid masking fluid with the use of a silicon nail art brush...see video why, ...epiphany moment there ;-)

The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is: home sweet home, and I don't know if this is a big stretch, but I thought babies/ families make a home and I don't really have home stamps.

After the masking fluid was dry I brushed on Distress inks for a light covering of the back, using a Post it not to mask the floor.
I mounted the panel with foam tape and used blue starry washi tape on the cardbase as my panels are always slightly narrower.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this



1 comment:

  1. Babies and families definitely make a home, Maiike! Cute and sweet image and lovely coloring. Happy you have joined us this week for our Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp! Maura

    ReplyDelete