Wednesday 15 February 2017

You make my heart happy

Today I played with some new supplies and made two cards and tow videos! woot to new pc ;-)

The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is about your favorite tool.
I think mine are my stamp positioners, I have bother the MISTI and the WRMK precision press. Love them both for different reasons.
Also used a heat tool and diecutting tool, I think all indispensable in card making.

The card I'd like to enter into the challenge is the bear in  a heart, the second card as it's a bit more challenging to make. the first is pretty straight forward,  and I'll leave it for you to watch the video.

I used the My Favorite Things Wavy coloring book 6x6 stamp and the WRMK precision press to stamp Versamark ink onto some deep red card. I then
sprinkled it with Wow! metallic brass embossing powder and heat set it.

I cut a panel of Neenah solar white ultra smooth cardstock (from Crafter's Companion) onto which I traced a heart shaped die,  and stamped the sentiment and image from the My Favorite Things Friends furever set.

I used both MFT hybrid black ink and Versafine black onyx ink.

Then I proceeded with the partial diecutting. Please check the video, it's easier to see than to explain how to.

I colored the bear with Spectrum Noirs from the Vintage and Nature set and two Illustator markers.
For the shimmer on the nose I used the Nuvo glitter gloss pens and a white Sharpie for the sprakle in the eyes. Mounted the panel onto foam tape.

Cut the red embossed panel to fit the cardbase and attached it with tape runner to the cardbase. mounted the bear panel on top.


For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this



1 comment:

  1. All your cards are so pretty and I love the cute bear and how you colored him. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete