Monday 16 January 2017

Big hugs


The Less is more challenge this week is one layer with favorite drinks or beverages.
I don't have stamps for that, so I ignored that bit ;-), either I don;t enter or I ignore lol

I made my one layer card by die cutting the My Favorite things big hugs die from the card base and from a watercolored panel.
Oh that has water in it, that's a beverage ...haha....never mind..
I placed the hugs onto the panel so to get the most variations, blue purple, blue again, but I wanted it straight on my card, this one's just a bonus card, and I love that.
But for the challenge it needs to be one layer, so I adhered sticky tape on the inside and inlaid the word with the watercolored word. Then I prettied up the inside with a panel of printer paper, just so you don't see the innards, but so it's still one layer on the front...does that make sense?

Added a few enamel accents from Ranger.

For the other panel as it was a panel I stuck it on the card base.

For more information on the Less is More challenge, see this

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving your cheeky take on the beverage theme, Maaike! ;-) Very pretty card - the watercoloured sentiment looks fab. It's a super CAS design. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also thinking this is one cheeky, sneaky take on beverage Maaike but it's such a wonderful CAS card and looks like you had a lot of fun making it that I simply can't turn it away! As always thanks for playing along with us at Less is More this week. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it looks like you had fun making these great cards. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, this is a super card and I love your way of thinking ;)
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete