Sunday 20 November 2016

Village with church


The AAA cards challenge, this week is about circles it's game #78.

I loved the card the guestdesigner made (Jessie handmade) and I'm not sure if that unconsciously inspired this card, I saw it this morning, and then just now after I finished the card. I actually based mine on one I did yesterday, but that was all square, and I though to myself it might also work in a round shape...

So I die cut a piece of 140lbs watercolor paper from Schut with a Marianne Design stitched die.
Then I used the village with church die from Craft Emotions to cut it out of the bottom.

I used different tones of blue Ecoline watercolor from Talens and then Sprayed it with a Perfect Pearls mist. Dried it with the heat gun and then stippled in some stars or snowflakes if you prefer with a white Sharpie.
Mounted the panel with foamtape.

I used the Classic Borders set from Hero Arts again for my sentiment and Memento Nautical blue ink.

Mounted the circle to my cardbase.





Yesterday's card.





















For more information on the AAA cards challenge, see this

6 comments:

  1. So perfectly inked Maaike and a wonderful crisp use of a circle on your classy CAS card. Thanks for sharing at AAA Cards this week. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, my friend. Fabulous inking and I love how you die cut the church scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the watercoloured background and how you die cut the circle. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that night sky Maaike, its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful circle that shows the skyline so nicely. CarolG

    ReplyDelete