Saturday 19 November 2016

Thanks from the bottom of my heart

The challenge for the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge is : thanks/thanksgiving.

I made a card with  my newly acquired SSS die Heart of roses and I diecut it from red cardstock and white cardstock.

I traced the opening onto the cardbase and swiped Distress ink Candied apple on the cardbase.
I could have inlaid all those bits back in...not..
Or
I could have cut a panel from red cardstock again, but to save of weight and bulk I thought swiping some color directly on the cardbase was best.

I brushed some Multi medium matte on the white diecut and placed it in the opening of the redcardstock... I can make another card wichi is the reverse as well.

I then diecut the  Thanks from Memory Box (small thanks) from black cardstock with Elizabeth Crafts double sided adhesive on the back, so it becomes a sticker, you can also use Stick-it, but I had a scrap ;-)

The "from the bottom of my" is from Neat and Tangled's set All my heart and I stamped it
with the MISTI in Versafine black onyx ink, mainly because I positioned it over the intricate diecut too and there's a height difference, but it stamped perfectly in one go.

I hope it makes sense: thanks from the bottom of my...and a heart in the background, it does to me as I concocted this card haha.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this

1 comment:

  1. This card is so very pretty! I love how the die is so intricate, yet you've kept the colors sharp and simple! It is full of energy and I really like the clean look. It is stunning and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete