Wednesday 23 November 2016

Christmas to die for

That's the challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenges. Showcasing their own brand this week.

For my card I heat embossed the SSS Merry Christmas Stamp with Papermania superfine silver embossing powder.

And boy did it want to stick today ;-) this is my third cardpanel lol.

And then I diecut a snowflake border with a die from a Dutch compan(Precious MArieke winterfun border).
Mounted the panel with foamtape.
On the cardpanel I added a strips of  blue glitter paper to the cardbase.
Stuck the panel on top, I first tried a lighter blue, but I  lopve the contrast this one gives, sadly it was my last  bit, infact there's a tiny hole from a butterflu i unched out ;-) but you can't see it, so sssst, don't tell anyone!

Thought about adding some sequins, but I really like this and I feel it's intricate enough.

I'm really loving this Merry Christmas stamp and have used it plenty since I got it, it's so pretty.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely card, the blue looks fab and really makes the white pop.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge X

    ReplyDelete