Thursday 6 October 2016

Sending you monster hugs


The Monday And Wednesday Challenges over at Simon Says Stamp are all about Halloween.
In the Netherlands it’s not big, or small even, I kinda like Halloween, but as such I don’t have many supplies for this occasion.
So i rummaged through my Simon Says Stamp supplies and thought I could adapt these baby party animals.
I stamped them with Tattered rose Distress inks on watercolour paper.
I tried to mask off their bellies, but that wasn’t very successful, so instead I used a bit of kitchen towel to wipe the belly off, most important on the mummy, the rest could have stayed, in fact I restamped it in Versafine after coloring and left the Dracula belly.
 
I drew in details to make them Halloween dressed up baby animals.
Watercolored them with Distress inks and after it dried I restamped it with Versafine to get the details. I went over my pencil lines with the finest multiliner I have 0,05mm
Stamped the sentiment from Lawn Fawn (monster mash) onto the card base.
Mounted the panel onto the card base with foam tape.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge, see this
For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this





2 comments:

  1. Leuke Halloween kaart, de Lawn Fawn monstertjes zijn super schattig. Mooi ingekleurd. Bedankt voor het meedoen met Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is soooo clever!!! Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete