Tuesday 19 July 2016

Rainbow monsters, with video

The Lawnscaping challenge #134: is all about rainbow colors.

I looked at using  the new sets mermaid for you and or the fairy one, but I couldn;t see a rainbow in there.
So I grabbed and old one but favorite stampset. Monstermash from Lawn Fawn ofcourse.
I believe monsters can be any color!

I stamped the images with My Favorite things hybrid black ink onto Schut 300grams watercolorpaper.
I used Distress inks for my watercoloring (from left to right: wilted Violet, candied apple, carved pumpkin, mustard seed, mowed lawn and mermaid lagoon)
When finished I mixed all the left over ink to make dirt, so I could ground the monsters.

Mounted the panel with foamtape and stamped the sentiment with Versafine black onyx ink on the cardbase.

I added lashes to the green monster to make her girlie (red lipstick) and on the green and orange I added Wink of Stella and on others googly eyes.
I thought about adding some sequins, but I didn't ;-) I like the focus to remain on the panel.

For more information on the Lawnscaping challenge, see this



7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! i love those cute monsters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! i love those cute monsters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun and colorful card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is ADORABLE!! i LOOOOOVE those little rainbow-ified monsters! so so so sweet!!! thanks SO much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the rainbow colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I love your little rainbow of monsters! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much color and fun with all the monsters! I love how you used them all here in such a clean layout! Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete