Monday 4 July 2016

Do what you Love, Love what you do

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge form last week is: tic tac toe.
It took me a while to decide on whic row, and I think I ended up using two by chance, I mixed them up in my head.

I used the top row and the middle vertical row

For my card I sprayed glue through a stencil and then foiled it with Wow! fabfoil and a laminator.
I doodled around the leaves, more at the bottom and fading towards the top, I hope you can see that.
I heat embossed the sentiment with Wow! gold embossing powder, the stamp is from Viva Decor (Sprüche). I diecut the sentiment with a stitched border die and mounted it with foam. By chance my scissors were entangled in a piece of blue embroidery thread I was working with earlier this week and so I used it behind the sentiment panel and that decided on which color sequins to use.

I cut the foiled panel smaller than the cardbase (1cm) and also mounted it with foam tape to the cardbase.

I like the result with the spray glue, in some areas it's really sharp and in others it went under the stencil I guess and you can see the spray pattern, also the foil was a bit damaged by nails I think, so it all adds to the vintage look..by mistake lol ;-)

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.


No comments:

Post a Comment