Monday 16 May 2016

Weddingcard with felt


The theme over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is : felt that.
The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is :fun with felt
Showcasing the Spring plush release. 
Now apart from some felt  I couldn't afford to get any of the amazingly beautiful dies, they were just beyond my means :-(.

I made a cardpanel slightly smaller than the cardbase.

I made a his and hers feather with the Simon Says Stamp fethers die and cut out hot pink and bright blue/tealish kind of color.

The I stamped the sentiment from Simon

Say Stamp congratulations set with Versamark and heat emboosed it with Wow! metallic brass powder.
I thought it to be warmer than gold and I think it fits better with the bright colors.
I adhered the feathers with Aleen's fast grab glue.

I mounted the cardpanel with foamtape onto a cardbase for dimension.


I made another card with felt, as rummaging through my dies gave me another fabulous idea...well I think it's fabulously funny ;-)

See this for that card 

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this



3 comments:

  1. hello! super cute card, luv the feathers! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and so soft. I love the idea od cutting out the feathers from so vibrant colored felt. Love the CAS layout. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your "his" and "hers" feathers! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete