Friday 15 April 2016

If friends were like flowers.....

..I'd pick you!.
Virginia's view has posted a new challenge with the theme miss you/friends.

My sentiment is from Joy! crafts (cherry blossom tree) and the image is from Lili of the Valley (Fabulous flower)
I stamped it all with Memento tuxedo Black ink and colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers.
I used Neenah solar white paper.

Pretty easy and no nonsens card, which I like as you might know.
Oh a little Wink of Stella on the flower ;-)

For more information on the Virginia's View Challenge, see this


3 comments:

  1. This is a very beautiful card!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely darling! I love the scene that you created. You are so sweet to be the first one for posting. I truly appreciate your support! Thank you, Maaike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, he looks so sweet holding that flower. Perfect

    ReplyDelete