Wednesday 10 February 2016

Ink swiping and masking

I'd like to enter this card into:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Spritz and spray and the Sparkle and Shine Challenge #23.


For my card I made a panel of 9cmx9cm about 4inches square. I die cut 4 hearts out of Inkadinkadoo masking paper and  stuck them the panel as centred as I could.
I then Swiped  Distress mini inkpads across the panel, diving the panel into four (candied apple, worn lipstick, abandoned coral and ripe persimmon).

I spritzed Distress spray stains across the panel (brushed pewter and picket fence), peeled off the masks to reaveal the heart shapes.
I also sprayed the cardbase with brushed pewter and worn lipstick sprays.
Diecut the Love from Lawn Fawn and colored it with candied apple to  match.
Mounted the panel with foam tape and I adhered some enamel shapes from Create a Smile in between the squares.
Create a smile is the sponsor for the Sparkle and shine challenge so I chose those arrow like things I got as a thank you with my order instead of sequins I usually use for Sparkle and Shine.







3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love the different colors of the hearts

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful work, clever technique, I love the four colors you use, you create an ombre card! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color combo! Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkle & Shine.

    ReplyDelete