Monday 22 February 2016

I am a monkeyman, just another monkey in monkeyland...

I am a monkeyman, just another monkey in monkeyland...

Is a very catchy song from Omar & the Howlers and one of my favorites from that CD.
I thought it would fit the challenge! Which is being inspired by a song over at Simon Says Stamp.
I used dies from Marianne design collectables (col 1399), two shades of brown cardstock and some black and yellow.
The sentiment is from Sizzix (birthday by Stephanie Barnard) and I stamped it with Versafine.
I  used the black Memento marker to draw in  the vines the monkeys are dangling from. Don't know if i like those lines though...I don't have a stamp for this.
I thought the green cardpanel would make it look more jungle like and I used a white gel markers to give their eyes a little glimmer.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this

2 comments:

  1. Your lines a just fine! It's a very cute card for a great challenge. I will need to think on it some before making a card, though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute I love these little monkeys!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete