Tuesday 17 November 2015

Share handmade kindness week 3: children

Share handmade kindness week 3: children

So this week it's all about children, wether you get them involved or make something for a child.
I don't have any kids, but my friend does and one of her son is getting very accomplished in his footie (soccer) team.
So I made a "way to go" card to celerate last weekend's acchievements.

I used a Lili of the Valley stamp called football crazy, I used Memento ink to stamp him and colored the image with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.
The sentiment is a diecut from Simon Says Stamp exclusives. And I used black cardstock with double sided adhesive, so to make the diecut into a sentiment. way too skinny to try to apply glue in my opinion, also this leaves no mess behind ha!

Go over to Jennifer McGuire's website to see what wodnerful watercoloring her kids did and the cards she made with them 

No comments:

Post a Comment