Monday 22 June 2015

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: stamp and mist

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: stamp and mist.

I've used a stamp from Stampendous (changito in space). Colored them with my Spectrum Noir markers, sentiment on the banner is also from that stampset.

Now for the background, which I obviously spent the most time on... It's supposed to look like a nebula of some sorts.
I googled pink nebulas, you know cos pinks and purples are my favourite colors.
I've used a variety of watercolors mostly Talens ecoline but the green bits are Distress spray stain (it's that fabulous new twisted citron),so are the white and silvery specks (picket fence and brushed pewter)
If I had more sprays I could have done the whole background, but alas....
It's on 300grams (140lbs) hot pressed smooth watercolor paper from Schut.
This is actually my second take the other is on the back of this piece..messed that up...lol.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: stamp and mist, see this


3 comments:

  1. Nebula, indeed....it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your background! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so beautiful. I love the awesome colors. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete