Friday 26 June 2015

CAS(E) this sketch! challenge #129


CAS(E) this sketch! challenge #129.

I think I've never been so literal with a sketch before, it's certainly CAS but i wonder if it's a bit too empty?

 might have to have a rethink ;-)

I´ve used one of the 11 dies from the Crate paper set called confetti with the special foiling paper I´ve developed and used glittery gold foil from Wow!
the sentiment is from Sizzix happy birthday set


Fore more information on the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge, see this






3 comments:

  1. The bling makes this such a festive birthday card Maaike!
    Thanks for joining us at CASe this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your literal interpretation! It is definitely not too empty, it is perfect! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the shine! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete