Thursday 14 May 2015

Freshly made sketches challenge #186

For the Freshly made sketches #186 I made a top folding card.
Excuse my hand there (with still  muddy nails, I just got in from the allotment garden ;-) ).
I needed to hold it shut so you can appreciate the design.
A window into the inside of the card with a butterfly and a hint of something more...
I've stamped 3 butterflies and colored them with my Spectrum Noir and Copic markers.
the stamps are from Craft Sensations and stamped with Memento black ink.

The sentiment is from the Dragonfly set from Hot off the press, also Memento.

Few sparkly sequins, who from I don;t know anymore.

For more information on the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge, see this








3 comments:

  1. What I cute card! Really like your peek-a-boo window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply classy and gorgeous Maaike.
    Love the interest and attention to detail inside too.
    Perfect. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clean and pretty! And I love the window feature. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete