Monday 9 March 2015

Simons Says Stamp Monday challenge: B

B as in blue, button, baby boy, didn't take me long to come up with the idea, the execution took longer.
I've inked Neenah solar white cardstock in different blue tones with Distress inks.
I've die cut the word baby with Lawn Fawn Finley's ABC, used rhinestones for shimmer, made a few flat dots with the same blue inks and added a blue button  with some embroidery silk.


more info on this challenge, see the Simon Says stamp Monday page  (clikc this)


1 comment:

  1. What a fun card! "Baby" a great "B" word for the challenge. I love that font. I hadn't seen it used before. It's perfect for this card. Thank you for sharing your work with us this week for the Simon Says a Stamp Monday Challenge.
    Michelle
    http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete