Tuesday 7 November 2017

Rainbow cats

The Less is more challenge this week is: fireworks. Use the colors of fireworks.
I don't have any fireworks stamps, so I opted for the colors.
As far as I know, fireworks are always really primary colors, so I chose kind of a rainbow set of cats.

The stamp is from Studio light (stampmb03) and I stamped it with My Favorite Things Hybrid black ink onto watercolor paper. The sentiment is from Art Impressions (catastrophy) and I stamped that with Versafine onyx black ink.

I colored my cats with Spectrum Noir Aquablend pencils.
Mounted the watercolorpanel onto a cardbase.

For more information on the Less is More Challenge, see this.

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love your repetitive stamping and the bright fireworks colors look wonderful. Great CAS design! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cats are so adorable ! A fabulous design and a very CAS take on our colour challenge ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the cats stamp and the use of the rainbow colors.
    Annie

    ReplyDelete