Sunday, September 3, 2017

Want to hang out?


The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: anything goes, showcasing Hero Arts Products.

I used the Hero Arts  Tiny stars background stamp on the card base. Inked it with Versamark ink and then embossed the stars with Wow Sparkling snow embossing powder.
Then I inkblended Distress inks on top : Chipped sapphire, blueprint sketch and wilted violet. for a night sky feel.

I stamped the bat and sentiment from Gerda Steiner (bats 4x6) with Simon Says Stamp intense black ink.
The bat on Crafter's Companion Neenah paper and the sentiment on a card panel, then I cut out the stitched circle, mine is from Marianne Design, but there are many similar ones across the industry.
I cut the bat out with scissors and then went around the edges with a Memento marker to neaten it all up.


Mounted the card panel with foamtape, adhered it to the cardbase and tucked the bat underneath, supporting him also with foamtape.

As I mounted the panel with foamtape you can see the inkblending from the side, I didn't mask it out this time, but you can if it bothers you.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this

1 comment:

  1. How fun is this card, Maiike! Love the starry background and the fun sentiment to go along with the bat! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete