Thursday 17 August 2017

Thank you

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: add a sentiment, with Impression Obsession products.
For my card I used the Impression Obsession cling stamp E20163 "thank you".
I stamped it with Versafine onyx black ink on the cardbase.
For the leaves I used a generic die set. I watercolored a panel of Schut classic wc paper with Talens Ecoline in all sorts of browns, reds, yellows and oranges...you know autumn colors, as I thought this could be a nice Thanksgiving card.

I let the wc panel dry overnight and then diecut it and also I punched a few circles with a handheld puncher, mounted those onto gluedots and used the Nuvo shimmer pen (clear gloss) on top then added Glossy
accents to  make matching "enamel" dots, let those dry.
I spritzed the leaves with Shimmer spritz (sparkle) and heat set it.
Mounted the two maple leaves with tape runner and the oak leaf with foamtape on top.
Sprayed it with fixative.

For more information or to play along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this


2 comments:

  1. Love the colors you've used for those beautiful leaves. Great idea to make your own enamel dots, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Such a wonderful design! So pretty!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete