Thursday 22 June 2017

Wild Rose Studio Cat with Heart, with video

Of course I couldn't  resist a cat stamp! But I did resist from coloring it as one of my own,  took a lot of will power.
The packaging shows a tabby cat, but somehow I thought he looked a bit scruffy, can't explain why. So my cat is ginger colored without stripes, I have no idea if there's such a cat, but hey there could be...
By the way I used to have a tabby ginger cat....he was called Peter. No white bits on him though, so I guess I still colored him like one of mine? lol
Anyway I stamped the cat with Simon Says Stamp intense black ink and then used the Spectrum Illustrator markers and a few Spectrum Noir markers to color him.
Added Nuvo shimmer pen on the heart and nose and a "shine" with a white gel pen.
As I smudged the panel I die cut a stitched square from it and mounted the panel with foam tape on the card base.
The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp (playful kittens) and I stamped it with Versafine onyx black ink.
This photo is about 20 years old, Peter was 18 when he died about 8-9 years ago and Chess, was just a kitten and she died at 14 about 8 years ago...still miss them I was 36 when Peter died so he was with me all my adult life from 18 onwards...big chunk.

1 comment:

  1. Love your coloring! That sentiment is perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete