Wednesday 28 June 2017

welcome to the old goats club

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: anything goes showcasing Art Impression Products.

For my card I used the Art Impression set Old goats set and I stamped the image with Simon Says Stamp Intense black ink on Schut watercolorpaper.
I colored the image with the Spectrum Noir aquablend pencils and the Dove blender pen.

The sentiment is also from the same set and I stamped it on the cardbase with Versafine onyx black ink.

Mounted the watercolored panel with foam tape and adhered it to the cardbase.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this




1 comment:

  1. Oh what a brilliant, fun card and I need those stamps.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete