Tuesday 13 June 2017

We flock together, with video

For this fun card I used the Clearly Besotted stamp Fluffy flamingos.
I stamped them on Crafter's Companion Neenah paper with Simon Says Stamp Intense black ink and let the Brother scan n cut cut them out.
I colored themwith Spectrum Noir markers PP4 PP6 and llustrator PP6 which is funny enough the lightest color and not at all similar to the pp6 from the noir range.
I need to add a bit more black to some of the eyes and beaks, I've used a Steadtler pigment liner for that.
On the cardbase I sectioned off a small area and used Memento dew drops for my inkblending (summer sky and Bahama blue).
Attached the flamingos with different heights, meaning either just flush with tape runner or one or two layers of foamtape.
I ended up suing of the birds in the set, as I had a smudge to cover.
The sentiment is from the same set and I stamped it with Versafine onyx black ink.
Thought it was funny with the one bird flying away.

Then I added shimmer on the water with the Nuvo clear gloss shimmer pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment