Friday 9 June 2017

Bee happy

This is my second card to enter for the Paper Smooches Guest designer for July spot.
It's very similar to the "you're a hoot", but can't  help it, it's my style ;-)
I did make an arrangement with the feather or leaf digi stamp and have been cutting patterned paper for it, but I discarded it.

For this card I did some paper piecing in the Dainty flower a Paper Smooches die.
I printed the free digi stamp and in Photoshop I've put the sentiment and the oval vignette around it; I've used Crafter's Companion Neenah paper.

Colored the image with my Spectrum Noir and Spectrum Illustrator markers.
Adhered the diecut flower with a glue pen and adhered the colored panel to the cardbase.

For more information or to enter the Paper Smooches call as well, see this

No comments:

Post a Comment