Monday 13 March 2017

All things grow with love

The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is: handmade flowers.

So I'd like to apologise now as my flowers are teeny tiny, but they're there. I used an Impression Obsession die (die 042-1 spiral flowers) and three colors cardstock, rolled them up and secured them with Aleene's fast grab tacky glue.

For the  main image I used a Crafter's companion stamp ( Charlie from the Scruffy little kitten series)
Stamped it with My Favorite Things Hybrid black ink onto Crafter's Companion paper (which is Neenah solar white classic crest ultra smooth)

Colored  the image with Spectrum Illustrator markers and a few Spectrum Noir markers.

I stamped the sentiment from the same stampset with Versafine black onyx ink after coloring.

I sued soem tape runner to adhere the colored panel to a cardbase and then glued on the little flowers.

When I bought the dies online (from SSS) I didn't realise they would be this small, but I really like them. They're easier to use on a card. So a happy accident.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this



1 comment:

  1. your card is adorable Maaike and those flowers are super cute...thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...enjoy your weekend...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete