Thursday 6 October 2016

Merry and Bright

I wanted to stamp such a sentiment at first, but then I mounted the panel with foamtape before I got the chance and I didn't want to ruin my watercolored panel.

The stamp is from Lili of the Valley and it's called snow family.

I stamped it with My Favorite Things hybrid black ink and watercolored it with Distress inks: picked raspberry, lucky clover and peacock feathers. I think they are a good match to this week's CAS colours and sketches challenge.

I used Schut 300grams aquarelpapier, coldpressed



For more information on the CAS Colours and

Sketches challenge, see this

Updates October 18th:

4 comments:

  1. Love the wintery feel of your card, great use of the colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! Love the scene and what a great use of the colors! Thanks for playing with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maaike, this is such a fun card and a great use of this week's colours. Thanks for joining us again at CAS Colours & Sketches. Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and festive card, great way to use the challenge colours. Thanks for joining in at CC&S this week. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete