Sunday 11 September 2016

Welcome baby, with video

The theme over at Less is More this week is: one layer.

So I cut a sheet of Neenah Solar white in half and folded it in half again to get the card.
I used Lili of the Valley Pots of Love for the main image , but cut off the “pots of love” rather than masking it.
I also used the “welcome” from Uniko’s set home sweet home and “baby” from Simon Says Stamp’s set happy 3x4.
I stamped everything with Memento Tuxedo black ink for Spectrum Noir marker coloring.
After coloring the image I dotted the eyes with a white gel pen
I haven’t covered the inside of the card, might still do to cover up the seepage.

If you'd like to know the marker colors I've used, please refer to the video.


For more information on the Less is More Challenge, see this.


5 comments:

  1. I love the way that you've used stamps from different sets to create this beautiful card Maiike. Your colouring is beautiful and the main image is really sweet. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Less is More.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image! Lovely colouring, and a great way to create the sentiment. It looks fab! Thanks for playing at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies, I forgot to mention my favorite flower are gerbera or daisies or cosmos, the daisy shape flower essentially, not sure if my flower is importtant" enough on the card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image and fab colouring, Maaike! The little flower is a lovely accent. Great to see you at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete