Tuesday 16 August 2016

Nuts candybar snacksize giftbox with Scoringboard and with video

Yesterday I made the giftbox on the Envelope punchboard.

In the video I said I would also do a scoringboard version.
I showed all the calculations  I made, inches is hard for a metric person ;-).
But I  managed lol. I made this box 31/4"inch high the envelope punchboard one is 3 inches high, so this one is a bit too tall actually, the pattern is for the "taller" version but I also give you the dimension for a "snug" fit,  you can choose.


You  need a piece of paper 5 1/4 in height and 4 1/2 inch wide. Make sure your pattern is upright ;-)
on the "short side"  you score at: 1/2", 1 1/4", 2 1/2", 3 1/4".
on the "long side" you score at: 3/4", 4"and 4 3/4".

I made the pattern in real size, so if you click the photo and save it, then print it, it should come out 100% too, but I'm not sure.









If you want the snug fit use a piece of paper 5" heigh and 4 1/2"wide.
score at the  "short" side at: 1/2", 1 1/4", 2 1/2", 3 1/4".
in the "long" side, score at: 3/4", 3 3/4" ad 4 1/2"


Remove all the bits with I filled in with \\\\\\\, notch and cut the bith with ---- and put adhesive on the bits with "glue", the glue should  go on the "nice" or outside side of the box. My paper is only patterned on one side, so easy to determine.

You can decorate the box like I did yesterday with ribbon or offcuts of the paper, see yesterdays blogpost.





No comments:

Post a Comment