Monday 4 January 2016

Less is More Challenge #257: Neutrals

Less is More Challenge #257: Neutrals

I made my card with kraft cardstock panel and a beige/offwhite card base
I used a butterfly die from Simon Says Stamp and the sentiment is from Technique Tuesday as is the stamped butterfly ( fabulous by Ali Edwards).I stamped those with Versamark, for a tone on tone look and I splattered white ecoline from Talens over the top. 
I used the positive from the diecut as an embellishment.
Mounted the cardpanel with foamtape for dimension..


I thnk it would also look cool without the splatters and additional butterflies, just the opening, certainly more CAS, but hey it ended up this way lol



For more information on the Less is More Challenge #257: Neutrals, see this


6 comments:

  1. A neutral beauty Maaike with loads of fabulous elements. So effective on the kraft cardstock and thanks for playing along at Less is More. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Maaike! another gorgeous card here for the 'LIM' challenge too, I love it ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these neutral tones Maaike!
    Super little butterflies!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely neutral and soft tones!!! Beautiful!!! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soft and pretty make Maaike!
    Thank you so much for joining us
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to use the positive and negative die cuts. Fab neutral creation.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete