Monday 21 December 2015

Sparkle & Shine Challenge #20


Sparkle & Shine Challenge #20

For my card I used the Simon Says Stamp set Merry trees.
I used the tree to make a stencil and mask, so I could sponge in all the rainbow trees with Distress inks.
Fore the one with the sentiment I used pigment inkpad.
the sentiment and wreath (circle) are also from the same set and stamped with pigment inkpads.
I adhered the sequins qith Aleene's fast grab tacky glue.
I'm not sure if they're Pretty Pink posh, I  haven't labeled, I have some PPP, I just don't knwo which ones...I shouldn't have taken them out of their baggies...

Anyway I'd like to wish everyone a Merry and Bright Christmas and a  happy new year!

For  more information on the Sparkle & Shine Challenge #20, see this


2 comments:

  1. Very creative card, at a first look I thought that all trees are die cuts. I love how you made stencil and mask for them, they look perfect. :)
    Sabina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your rainbow of trees! Thanks for joining us at Sparkle & Shine!

    ReplyDelete