Saturday 3 October 2015

The Friday Mashup! Challenge #228: it's a silhouette

The Friday Mashup! Challenge #228: it's a silhouette
For my card I sponged the background with Distress inks to make a nightly sky.
I 've used dusty concord, shaded lilac, tumbled glass and broken china.
I waited for that to dry, then splattered it with water, mermaid lagoon, brushed pewter and picket fence Distress spays and a metallic purple.
I diecut a deer (jou crafts!) from black cardstock and a snowdrift with  My favorite things snowdrift die. Inked that up with tumbled glass for shading and dimension.
the sentiment is from a set I think by Kars, not sure.
punched loads of glittery stars from blue, white, pale blue and pink glitterpaper to make the night sky completely amazing.

For more information on the The Friday Mashup! Challenge #228, see this




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous wintery card! Love the black deer silhouette and the sparkly stars in the sky!
    Thank you for your nice comments!
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, the deer silhouette against the night sky looks great!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete