Thursday 22 October 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: wrap it up!

Simon Says Stamp Wednseday Challenge: wrap it up!


To wrap up (my gift) I made a shaker bag, as demonstrated by the wonderful Sam Donald from Pootles.co.uk

I've  adapted it to my supplies and taste and used stars instead of an oval as I intend to wrap Christmas presents in it.
The tag didn't emboss very well, you can still read merry Christmas, but don't have others, I mean it's pretty obvious anyway sitting under the tree or giving it at Christmas dinner or something, I'm not worried about it getting noticed lol.

I  made a shaker by stacking two transparancies and two layers of foamtape., so you can still peek through the stars into the baggie. I will probably stuff it with gold tissue paper when I get some.

I used dark blue shimmery cardstock and a ribbon with gold stars, gold sequins and blue and gold seed beads,
I don't have any May arts products, but I thought the little gold twine looked pretty similar. I used the gold twine to tie the blue ribbon.

I love it, might make more, probably not shakers, but loads more.fully assembled the bag is 3.5"x4 7/8" or there abouts

check out Sam's website to see how she makes it.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this



3 comments: