Monday 5 October 2015

Ho Ho Ho Happy Holidays

For the lawnscaping challenge #115: all about sentiments I made a card with a lot of sentiment space.
I diecut ho ho ho several times to create windows onto the cardbase. 
For this I used Lawn Fawn's Finley's ABC.
I also used the Lawn Fawn stampset Winter penguin with it's sentiments, I used Memento black ink to stamp it and colored it all in with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.
To make the background I sprayed blue and purple metallic sprays onto the cardbase, also some brushed pewter and picket fence from Distress inks.
Blasted it with my heattool to dry and then adhered the cardpanel on foamdots for dimension. I repositioned all the O centres too.

For more information on the Lawnscaping Challenge, see this





3 comments:

  1. This is so much fun, thanks for joining the Lawnscaping Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOVE!!! Such a fun, awesome card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and clever way to highlight your sentiment! Very cool. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete