Thursday 3 September 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: make it colorful with Doodlebug

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: make it colorful with Doodlebug.

I only have a few Doodlebug items, like the redand white bakerstwine and a few sequins, amongst them these white ones I believe to be Doodlebug.
I love their sprinkles but I have none so as an hommage to them I made my own.
I used the Simon Says Stamp exclusive feathers die and cut out a rainbow. To make the yellow and purple I inked Distress inks onto white paper.
The dots are the same paper I punched out and covered in Wink of Stella and then Aleene's paper glaze and some with Ranger Glossy accents, I switched somehwere, don't think it makes much difference anyway...love them both...
Stuck all the dies on white cardstock to make them pop, for a second I thought to put black diecuts behind them as shadows, but I thought it to be too stark, maybe a dark grey would go better, but I have no grey cardstock...I suck...lol...I think I have a well rounded, though small selection of craft supplies, but I never seem to have what I need at the time, can you relate?

Anyway check out the awesome Simon Says Stamp Challenge, here


3 comments:

  1. A great card. I love the bright rainbow colours.
    Yes I can definitely relate to your dilemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nailed the challenge! Wonderful bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun and cute card!! Great design!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete