Tuesday 18 August 2015

Collaboration with Maikreations

The wonderful Maike from Maikreations sent me some items to work with, I sent her some stuff as well.
We decided to use at least one background and one image and this is what I came up with.
At first I had real troubles choosing and because her bakcgrounds are so wonderful I didnt want to cover them, making this task even more difficult, I made it more difficult for myself íf I weren't such a softy lol.

In the end I used the little elephant from W+9 Maike stamped on watercolor paper for me. I fussy cut him/her out and colored it with Peerless Watercolors.

I diecut some paper smooches balloons  on watercolorpaper and colored those too, then covered them with Wink of Stella.

Maike made the background with  Simon Says Stamp grunge letter and fog ink  also SSS and Soft granite from Hero Arts.
I just plonked the elephant on top with foamdots.
The Happy birthday sentiment is also from Simon Says Stamp (birthday balloons)

Please visit Maikreations to see what Maike made with my items.

We will do more collaborations, so stay tuned











I made this photo a bit darker, so you can see the setail in the awesome background.








2 comments:

  1. Love your card ;o) The colours and the layout are perfect ;o)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, This sweet card. I love this little elephant. Colorful balloons give the joyful nature of the card.
    Regards,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete