Wednesday 8 July 2015

Furry kisses

 I've made this card for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: furry friends with Newton Nook's stamps,
and the Freshly made Sketches challenge #194

I don;t have any Newton Nook's products, sadly but lots of Furry friends items.
I got this die today without knowing and I had to  put it straight to "work".

Made a top panel slightly smaller than the cardbase and  diecut a square window.
Die cut the little doggy from Marianne design as well as the bones and shawl.
the sentiment is from Simon Says Stamps set Furry kisses 3x4
 I've sponged some Cracked Pistachio Distress inks onto the cardbase where the window will be and  glues the bones for fun all over.
I've colored the bones and doggy and shawl thingy, collar I don't know ( cat person here lol) with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers.
I raised the top panel with foam. Also got a non stick scissors from Scotch today and I love that, no more sticking ot the blades! Titanium anti  adherent it's called.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this
and for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge, see this



6 comments:

  1. Scotties are my all time favorite dog! I had one for 15 years! This is so cute......love the bones in the back! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, this is so cute! I love the pooch and the bones are a nice touch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Such a sweet pup and wonderful design!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card and cute little doggie too, my neighbour has one called Daisy ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your scottie!! Such a cute card!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just love this card! Your little scotty dog is sooooo cute and I love the fab sentiment you've used! thanks for joining us at fMS this week!

    ReplyDelete