Saturday 23 May 2015

Less is More Challenge #225: use some metal

Less is More Challenge #225: use some metal.
For my metal I used something from the hardware store...sticky back aluminium ( i think) tape, commonly used with laying floors ( i think)..I don't know I just got it because it was pretty and shiny ;-)....

I've embossed the tape to get the flowers in there, taped it to the cardfront ( you must be careful doing this or it wrinkles) added some washi tape and a diecut hello from the same stuff.


For more info on the Less is More challenge, see this









9 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea, i like your card.
    Greetings from Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a good idea. It looks so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Maaike, I knew LIMettes would come up with some innovative cards!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic metal idea Maaike and a stunning card
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very resourceful, I'm all for pretty and shiny! :D Love the vertical design with the washi tape.
    Thanks for sharing with us
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm giggling because we used the same metal sheeting found in the hardware store on our cards! It's used around duct work. But great minds think alike and emboss it and use it on our cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maiike what a stylish card, love this!
    Thanks so much for joining us
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete