Tuesday 21 April 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge #104: sketch inspired

Lawnscaping challenge: sketch inspired.
I wanted a mostly one layer card, so I've masked off three areas and sponged the background with Distress inks in an ombre like effect.
Then  I've stamped Lawn Fawn's critters from the past in the 3 windows and colored them in with alcohol markers.
I've used the stones also as clouds, clever eh?
I've die cut a circle for the sentiment and popped it up with foam tape so I could arrange some leaves behind it.
I've covered the little blue egg with Glossy Accents.
For more info on this Lawn Scaping Challenge, see this



I was awarded the Honorable gnome badge for my card, so thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Cute card! Very clever using the rocks as clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely clever to use the stones as clouds! I love this card. So bright and fun. Great take on the sketch. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card! I love all the dinosaurs, and the bright colors are so much fun! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete