Monday 16 March 2015

Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge: animals

I'm not sure if monsters qualify as animals, but I feel they do.
Yesterday I saw a tweet from Mama Elephant's (  I think, I can;t find it anymore, Was about the CHA) new stamp Photo bomb, which inspired this card, also Nicole Magourk has just posted a video similar, but I was already making this card then, I'm sorry if it feels like I pinched her idea, I didn't.
The monsters are from Lawn Fawn monster mash and I used Peerless watercolors to color the "Polaroid".
I've cut a piece of white cardstock to size and then diecut a square from the middle, I don't have a polaroid or instagram die.
I've toned down the party patterned paper with vellum onto which I stamped the Sentiment; which is a partially stamped sentiment from Kaisercraft blue bay set, stamped with Staz-on. I've added the ! mrk with a black Sharpie.
Two googly eyes, because monsters need googly eyes...lol.
A few confetti like, faux, enamel dots and Wink of Stella on the girl monsters.

For more info on the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge, see this

5 comments:

  1. Really cute! Great idea to make a polaroid filled with little monsters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your card, Maaike, beautifully coloured.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome idea! It's like a monsterific selfie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! love the little monsters! So colorful! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness such a fun card and such bright and happy colors!

    ReplyDelete