Tuesday 3 February 2015

Lawnscaping challenge #99: Clean and simple

This time the challenge from Lawnscaping is a Clean and simple card.
their explanation: Clean and Simple is typically defined as keeping the white space prominent as you create. Meaning, keep it clean of embellishments and color so that focal point of your shine just pops against the solid background!!!!!  

I used Lawn Fawn Hedgehugs stamp set and only part of the sentiment included.
I replaced "hedgehugs" with the Lawn Fawn Scripty love die cut.
I water colored with Distress inks and used clear Wink of Stella on the Love die cut.

for more info on this challenge see this

I think it's CAS ;-)



woot, I got the Honorable Gnome badge for my card, so happy! thank you Lawnscaping team

6 comments:

  1. it's great and ideal for San Valentine's month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Love those little hedge hogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! I love the simple little scene you made, and those hedgehogs are so cute! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet!!! Love the cute couple and the soft and pretty coloring, great card!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet. I really love the sky - just the touch of blue is perfect for a CAS card! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this is darling! Absolutely love the sweet scene you've created. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete